- The Club House Hours of Operation shall be as posted in the Club House and on the Club’s website. The General Manager may direct that the Club House be opened or closed at other times if, in his or her discretion, the circumstances so warrant.
- Food service hours for any area will be as determined by the General Manager and Operations Committee.
- Members, privilege holders, guests, and members of the public who are permitted to use Club facilities must be properly attired.
- Functions for the enjoyment or benefit of members and non-members may be conducted using the club facilities in accordance with the House Rules, By-Laws and Administrative Rules, and further subject to the NYS Liquour Authority licensing specifications that delineate "public" and "members-only" areas within the Club House.
- "Members-only" areas of the Club House and the Club grounds are reserved for members in good standing, privilege holders and their guests. Members of the public will only be permitted in the Club House pursuant to a function that has been properly booked and for which acceptable terms of payment have been secured .
- A member who sponsors a function at the Club shall be financially responsible for all charges incurred thereat, regardless of whether the member was physically present or not.
- Unsupervised children under sixteen years of age will not be permitted in the Men’s Locker Room or Grill at any time, except upon specific approval of the General Manager.
- Children under twenty-one years of age will not be served at any bar. Consumption of alcoholic beverages by any children under the approved legal age will not be permitted.
- No one is permitted to bring pets or animals upon Club property.
- The Club assumes no responsibility for personal property left upon Club property.
- Members are not allowed in areas designated for employees only.
- No Parking signs must be observed and obeyed at all times. Parking is only permitted in the parking areas located to the East and West of the Club entrance.
- Complaints regarding employees and Club operations should be brought to the attention of the General Manager, or the Board of Governors. Members are not permitted to reprimand or admonish any employee of the Club.
- The General Manager shall have the authority to enforce all rules concerning the use of the Club and its facilities.
- Dress Code: The dress code for the Mixed Grille Dining Room (and/or Main Dining Room and/or Formal Dining Room used when Mixed Grille Dining Room at capacity) shall be casual, unless otherwise specified for a special event.
For the purpose of the dress code, casual dress is defined as the type of attire, excluding spiked shoes, permitted for golfers on the Yahnundasis Golf Club Golf Course. Members, privilege holders, and their guests are permitted to wear appropriate jeans within the Club House at any time, except during Club events that require more formal attire. Jeans that are soiled, frayed or otherwise distressed (e.g., holes) are not appropriate for the Club.
Non-acceptable attire includes:
Cut-off shirts or cut-off shorts
T-shirts for men
Halter tops or the like for women
Shorts shorter than 4" above the knee
Hats are not to be worn on the Main Floor Including the Mixed Grille and Members’ Lounge